Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Cabin in the Woods (x2)


I knew from seeing the trailers that The Cabin in the Woods was not going to be your typical "college kids in an abandoned cabin" type of scary movie.  As a matter of fact, I thought the trailer gave too much away.  But now having seen the movie (twice, as a matter of fact), I can definitively say that the trailer doesn't give too much away at all.  Yes, there are five college kids who go to a cabin in the woods, and yes, there are some bizarre white-coated men in a control room, but there are much, much bigger twists to come.

As a matter of fact, I'm really not sure how much I can say without spoiling the movie, so I'll just say this: it was really, really good.  So much so that my husband and I saw it twice this weekend.   I thought it was brilliantly put together and very funny.  Go see it!  8.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment