Sunday, April 1, 2012

California Solo


Lachlan is an aging former rocker who spends his days on a farm and his nights drinking and recording podcasts about musicians who killed themselves.  His simple existence is threatened when he gets pulled over for drunk driving and faces possible deportation back to Scotland.  He is forced to reach out to his ex-wife and teenage daughter who he has never really known, in an attempt to remain in the US.

This one was also kind of "meh" to me.  It was OK, I guess.  I'll be a little generous and go with a 5.5 out of 10.

Sorry, I know this review and the last one are probably as boring for you to read as they were for me to write, but it's really difficult to find something insightful to say when you don't have strong feelings one way or the other!

No comments:

Post a Comment