Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Best of 2012!

Here are my favorites of the year, in what I *think* is actually ranking order.  So click on the links below, and read!  Learn!  Enjoy the fruits of my year-long labor!


These rankings are all really close - these are all movies that I really enjoyed, and all were rated an 8.5 or a 9 out of 10 on my scale.  It's completely possible that if asked to pick/rank my 10 favorites tomorrow, I'd come up with a completely different list.  I reserve the right to re-do this list in the event that I see additional movies from 2012. Which brings me to my next note.....

I only included movies that were released in 2012.  There were several movies from prior to 2012 that would've made the cut, but I wanted to stick to new films for this list.

1. The Grey
2. Sleepwalk With Me
3. The Sessions
4. Headhunters
5. Compliance
6. Looper
7. Silver Linings Playbook
8. The Cabin in the Woods
9. Argo
10. Missed Connections


Honorable Mentions:
Pitch Perfect
21 Jump Street

No comments:

Post a Comment